Wayne CAP Works is a collection of job-training programs, open to the entire community, which are aimed at fortifying résumés and giving participants the skills and certifications that they need to succeed in the workplace.
Program options include:
- National Retail Federation® Customer Service Certification Course
- ServSafe® Food Handler Certification Course
- Kitchen Tech Certification Course (Commercial Kitchen & Cooking Skills Workshop)
- Summer Internships at The COOLER in Sodus Point
- Manufacturing Works Class (when available–call for details)
- Computer Skills Workshops
- Interview, Résumé, and Finance Training
- Help with Goal-Setting and Transition Management
Scholarships are available for the income eligible.
⚑ Veteran and Military Family members are encouraged to apply! ⚑
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, or would like to participate in any of the above programs, please call Wayne CAP Works at 315-665-0131 ext. 230, or call/text our cell phone at 315-521-8837.
Below Slideshow: Real, delicious food prepared by participants in our Kitchen Tech Program!